PowerPak is specially formulated to provide the right ingredients at the most effective levels.1,2
PowerPak is a real game-changer. It’s the perfect solution to give your power hitters instant and residual energy to quickly return to peak production.
And that’s a home run for the health of your herd… and your profitability.
PowerPak is ideal for cows during sickness, at calving, and during times of reduced intake:1,2
- Helps raise blood calcium and magnesium levels
- Minimizes body fat mobilization
- Restores lost electrolytes
- Stimulates rumen microbial growth
- Helps maintain liver health
PowerPak is the ONLY drench that includes optimized amounts of three key ingredients:1
Provides energy to support the demands of lactation1
Supplies a nutritious source of soluble protein to support rumen bacteria growth and provide energy1,3,4
See our simple, step-by-step video on proper drench technique, demonstrated by Dr. Joe Bender.
1. Currin J. Fluid therapy for sick cows: To pump or not to pump. Virginia Tech. Dairy Pipeline. October 2007. Available at: http://www.sites.ext.vt.edu/newsletter-archive/dairy/2007-10/FluidTherapy.html. Accessed: 7/19/17.
2. Hutjens M. Drenching fresh cows. University of Illinois. Illinois Livestock Trail, April 2002. Available at: http://livestocktrail.illinois.edu/dairynet/paperDisplay.cfm?ContentID=636. Accessed: 7/6/17.
3. Puch H. Rumen bugs 101—feeding the microbes, not just the cow. Progressive Cattleman. December 2016. Available at: http://www.progressivecattle.com/topics/feed-nutrition/7611-rumen-bugs-101-feeding-the-microbes-not-just-the-cow. Accessed: 7/10/17.
4. Newell R. Alfalfa still reigns in dairy diets, but watch for surplus RDP. Progressive Dairyman. February 2015. Available at: http://www.progressivedairy.com/topics/feed-nutrition/alfalfa-still-reigns-in-dairy-diets-but-watch-for-surplus-rdp. Accessed: 7/10/17.
5. Hilyses Data Sheet. Available at: http://www.hilyses.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/20161107-Hilyses-Data-Sheet.pdf. Accessed: 8/11/17.